Wow!!!
That was fast. I was very much taken back by surprise after trying to be prepared for it before the call.
My intuition was telling me so. Male and Female. Right. No names?
But.. to be there?
I am taking in riddles which people cannot comprehend.
WOW. Continue to amaze me more. wait. I don't need to know. I think i should just build up my defense wall.
I fucking hate being sick. Fuck the flu. The medicine was supposed to cause drowsiness. =( Even sleeping pill isn't working anymore. OMG. Oh! My favourite watched-a-million-times "Phantom of the Opera" is on! Something more comforting.
Make a wish.Wish me to death. Thank you very much. Close ur eyes and surrender to the darkness. Turn ur eyes away from the light you knew before.
I'm looking forward to my future. Calling aunt tml. I need to start asap, i cannot drag my time anymore. Cruise and more are waiting! Faster strike 4D !!!!!
1865- FIRST PRIZE ! I was thinking 1875 ! Alamak. Even if i bought it, i would have feel even more sour than now.
Had a great time with mummy today. We talked and laughed for hours. I swear i hate her boss. Tsk. Its been awhile, more to come, mummy dearest. They say you look fierce, but little did they know, we're softer than any other people out there. We put up a strong front to protect ourselves.
Mummy, i won't hurt you anymore. Mummy, i'll be good. Mummy, don't cry.
Daddy, stop fishing in the middle of the night and upset mummy ! I want more white spectacles and new contact lens please. =D
I'm clearing my wardrobe soon. All going at 10bucks inclusive normal postage. I will post them up asap, after i get well.. Yizzie, come and pick whatever you want before i post them all for sale. YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 4 pieces excluding the 1 red Forever21 top i ordered from US! I didn't wear it at all ok! So meaning, you can have 5 pieces! *hahahahhaa* I need *moolah* lah so don't ask me for more!
I am such a nice best friend. =X
ZOO! Night Safari! Flyer! AGAIN!( All these for free! =P )
Prawning! Durians! Cycling! Ice-Skating! ( So exciting! But let me sleep 24hours before the night. Gotta go buy my white beanie! )
I'm going to keep my days all packed.
But first, i need to sleep... badly. My mind wouldn't let me. *Screams* People are conversing in mandarin with me now. I think i've became fairer.
fuck i'm so random. fuck. my ang mo suck in this post. fuck the grammar and vocab.
My intuition was telling me so. Male and Female. Right. No names?
But.. to be there?
I am taking in riddles which people cannot comprehend.
WOW. Continue to amaze me more. wait. I don't need to know. I think i should just build up my defense wall.
I fucking hate being sick. Fuck the flu. The medicine was supposed to cause drowsiness. =( Even sleeping pill isn't working anymore. OMG. Oh! My favourite watched-a-million-times "Phantom of the Opera" is on! Something more comforting.
Make a wish.Wish me to death. Thank you very much. Close ur eyes and surrender to the darkness. Turn ur eyes away from the light you knew before.
I'm looking forward to my future. Calling aunt tml. I need to start asap, i cannot drag my time anymore. Cruise and more are waiting! Faster strike 4D !!!!!
1865- FIRST PRIZE ! I was thinking 1875 ! Alamak. Even if i bought it, i would have feel even more sour than now.
Had a great time with mummy today. We talked and laughed for hours. I swear i hate her boss. Tsk. Its been awhile, more to come, mummy dearest. They say you look fierce, but little did they know, we're softer than any other people out there. We put up a strong front to protect ourselves.
Mummy, i won't hurt you anymore. Mummy, i'll be good. Mummy, don't cry.
Daddy, stop fishing in the middle of the night and upset mummy ! I want more white spectacles and new contact lens please. =D
I'm clearing my wardrobe soon. All going at 10bucks inclusive normal postage. I will post them up asap, after i get well.. Yizzie, come and pick whatever you want before i post them all for sale. YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 4 pieces excluding the 1 red Forever21 top i ordered from US! I didn't wear it at all ok! So meaning, you can have 5 pieces! *hahahahhaa* I need *moolah* lah so don't ask me for more!
I am such a nice best friend. =X
ZOO! Night Safari! Flyer! AGAIN!( All these for free! =P )
Prawning! Durians! Cycling! Ice-Skating! ( So exciting! But let me sleep 24hours before the night. Gotta go buy my white beanie! )
I'm going to keep my days all packed.
But first, i need to sleep... badly. My mind wouldn't let me. *Screams* People are conversing in mandarin with me now. I think i've became fairer.
fuck i'm so random. fuck. my ang mo suck in this post. fuck the grammar and vocab.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home