You can keep all that
Martini time. =D

He's playful. *Hah*

This isWhitney, super pampered by Martini. She's sold on the day when i'm not in the shop.
and now I present you the latest PRINCE of the shoop.
PRINCE DUMBO and his mother. I have no idea what to name his mother yet.
She's too introverted. I can't read her charecteristics.

Ain't he the cutest thing?!

Now you can see how small he is though he's growing pretty fast now..

I'm getting too fair now... I don't wanna be yellow!! =X
Another. =)

He's so cute !!
Its cold in the shop though the rain has stopped. I love cooling weather like this.. If only this can last everday in Singapore.
Maybe one day, it will start snowing here? Who knows?
And Jaslyn's in washington now! I should have get her to buy the clinque pore minimizer mask back. Its cheaper there. *argh* Its lucky i didn't top up my Clinique Turnaround Concentrate here. Hopefully she'll be able to get it for me before she's back.
If i could, i'll get her to buy the entire Forever 21 and Abercrombie down! *Hah*
Seattle...It rings a big bell.
I've read so many books on Seattle. I can't believe she's there like a charecter in a book!
We need to travel soon but job first. +D
Oh i heard from a girl, she said to get "plastic" dimples, they cost 2K.
So my dimples are worth 2K. So hw much is it to get bigger eyes? Woa. I am blessed. I have a very expensive face. *HAH*
blogged again soon.
Keep warm but enjoy the cold !!
He's playful. *Hah*
This isWhitney, super pampered by Martini. She's sold on the day when i'm not in the shop.
and now I present you the latest PRINCE of the shoop.
PRINCE DUMBO and his mother. I have no idea what to name his mother yet.
She's too introverted. I can't read her charecteristics.
Ain't he the cutest thing?!
Now you can see how small he is though he's growing pretty fast now..
I'm getting too fair now... I don't wanna be yellow!! =X
Another. =)
He's so cute !!
Its cold in the shop though the rain has stopped. I love cooling weather like this.. If only this can last everday in Singapore.
Maybe one day, it will start snowing here? Who knows?
And Jaslyn's in washington now! I should have get her to buy the clinque pore minimizer mask back. Its cheaper there. *argh* Its lucky i didn't top up my Clinique Turnaround Concentrate here. Hopefully she'll be able to get it for me before she's back.
If i could, i'll get her to buy the entire Forever 21 and Abercrombie down! *Hah*
Seattle...It rings a big bell.
I've read so many books on Seattle. I can't believe she's there like a charecter in a book!
We need to travel soon but job first. +D
Oh i heard from a girl, she said to get "plastic" dimples, they cost 2K.
So my dimples are worth 2K. So hw much is it to get bigger eyes? Woa. I am blessed. I have a very expensive face. *HAH*
blogged again soon.
Keep warm but enjoy the cold !!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home