ARGH!!!
CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!
CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!
CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!
CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!
CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!
CHELSEA!!!!
CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and..Auntie said the number which i bought on Wednesday came out yesterday (SATURDAY).
CRIES ! I could have like 200bucks! OMG!!!! I bought one with ibet and one without that day. CRIES. If i bought it on saturday, i could have...... =(
And the number which Monkey was planning to buy tomorrow, came out too.
ALAMAK.
I need a freaking job. =( I don't know why people wanna be tai tai. Its so freaking boring.
If i win the bet with monkey, he's so dead this coming wednesday.
MUHAHAHA.
Ops.
Score is 1-1 now!! Exciting!!
CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!
CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!
CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!
CHELSEA!!!CHELSEA!!!
CHELSEA!!!!
CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and..Auntie said the number which i bought on Wednesday came out yesterday (SATURDAY).
CRIES ! I could have like 200bucks! OMG!!!! I bought one with ibet and one without that day. CRIES. If i bought it on saturday, i could have...... =(
And the number which Monkey was planning to buy tomorrow, came out too.
ALAMAK.
I need a freaking job. =( I don't know why people wanna be tai tai. Its so freaking boring.
If i win the bet with monkey, he's so dead this coming wednesday.
MUHAHAHA.
Ops.
Score is 1-1 now!! Exciting!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home