Photobucket

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Changing

I was bored with my previous skin. I want something more organized.
I'm still editing, so please bear with the mess.
And if you're using IE to view my blog, please use Firefox for better view instead.
The lab we came across while on our way out. ILOVELABS!!!
I'm losing my tan shade. I don't wanna be yellow! =X

Finally met up with my girls just now, at our usual HK Cafe. I don't know why lala loves it there so much. *Tsk Tsk*
NGSIANGSIU has CHANGED into someone so DARING!!
I am so angry. >=(
Cam-whored like nobody's business. I love. =)
Bitching like bitches. What's new? *HAHA*

I was too busy getting started, thus, i completely forgot about taking the "before" picture of my room.
Anyhow, if you've read my previous post before or my previous old blogs, i think you would have seen how my room was. *Hah*

Saying byebye to my queen size. =(

Sigh. Now my our room's so cramp. I don't like my room the way it is now but i have no choice. =( Da jie's room so big and spacious now. =(

That green luggage is my dad's favourite classic. He refused to throw it away. I think its more than a decade old. And yes, those are just 1/4 of my clothes.

The front corner of my room, after my old wardrobe was banished out of the house.
I wanted to keep that desk ( which was my sister's) but my room's too pack with furnitures.
I will show the full picture of the room soon.
Now this is...

My favourite corner. =) I insisted to put my bed right where all my beds used to be.
You see, i cannot sleep without facing the window/wall. I like the sky when its dark and glowing.
( I know i know, the bloody bedsheet is pink. Don't ask. )

AND...*Drums Rolling!!*

TADA!!!!!

Say hi to my new BABY! Its spacious ( maybe because i threw half of my clothes away.) and sooo beautifully white! Ok..maybe a little green and dark brown but still, white on it!

I hate the mirrow and refused to cam-whore infront of it!!
Its magnified !! I look so bloody fat and shorter than i already am in it!!!
TMD. Who's the stupid carpenter who made this?!! Brainless peahead.
ARGH.
The worst thing is, its fixed into the wardrobe so it cannot be removed and changed!
*TMD 10 thousand times*

I have to pray tomorrrow, been down on my luck recently. *Sigh*
I'm not that superstitious but when i'm desperate, there're no harm done by finding faith somewhere beyond this world.

Insomnia..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home