Cheers to 21 !!! and 1,2,3...
This is the bunch of RICH monkeys whom i've been hanging around with in school.
I am so tiny..

HAPPY 21st DONAVAN !
Please don''t call me baby in public! HAHA.
Sorry to hear that you've been pang sai by so many people this week BUT at least i met you on monday! Hahah!

We took more pictures ourselves than with the bday boy. =X
I am so tiny..

HAPPY 21st DONAVAN !
Please don''t call me baby in public! HAHA.
Sorry to hear that you've been pang sai by so many people this week BUT at least i met you on monday! Hahah!
We took more pictures ourselves than with the bday boy. =X
Dean, if you're reading this.. I'm so not gonna post the "Kiss the girl" picture you're dying to have as your primary photo in FB. HAHAHA.!
So...


3. Unborn was fcuk-ed. Its so "omen" and it gave me a bleeding headache.
3. I don't like seasame crusted pizza.
4. ZOO TML ! and Girls' night for Jas and I, while Monkey goes for his gathering. Paint nails, Girls talk and Movie marathon?!
5. Transformer 2 is so on my top list now..
I'm sorry, i had to go....
1. Monkey downloaded "Shopaholic" for me. Whee!
2. 12 rounds was GOOD! I knew it. And i thought the lead actor was Matt Damon. Will someone save me like how he saved his wife? WOW.
2. 12 rounds was GOOD! I knew it. And i thought the lead actor was Matt Damon. Will someone save me like how he saved his wife? WOW.
Thanks for the movie treat!
3. Unborn was fcuk-ed. Its so "omen" and it gave me a bleeding headache.
3. I don't like seasame crusted pizza.
4. ZOO TML ! and Girls' night for Jas and I, while Monkey goes for his gathering. Paint nails, Girls talk and Movie marathon?!
5. Transformer 2 is so on my top list now..
6. I'm starving..
7. Hair appointment with LALA later at Níc's. I've a good mind of doing something crazy.
I'm not allowed to watch any movies with anyone but someone..
I've got blisters for the first time since years from new shoes.
I need to hit the gym for a good run.
Sigh. I don't know what i'm rambling about. Fcuked.
I'm not allowed to watch any movies with anyone but someone..
I've got blisters for the first time since years from new shoes.
I need to hit the gym for a good run.
Sigh. I don't know what i'm rambling about. Fcuked.
I'm sorry, i had to go....
我不想忘記你..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home