Dead wife?
Cry baby. Cry cry cry.
Baby cry cry cry.
Cry cry baby cry cry.
I sneezed until my lungs almost flew out.
i'm old enough to know who i love.
everything i do, i do it for you..
I've said before, i love no man but you.
Until this very day, ain't i true to that?


and my baby boy is my only comfort for the night..
I wanna die.
Goodnight.
i never try so hard to be perfect before..
Baby cry cry cry.
Cry cry baby cry cry.
I sneezed until my lungs almost flew out.
i'm old enough to know who i love.
everything i do, i do it for you..
I've said before, i love no man but you.
Until this very day, ain't i true to that?


and my baby boy is my only comfort for the night..
I wanna die.
Goodnight.
i never try so hard to be perfect before..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home