Glutton
Another conversation ,with DUCKY aka Donavan aka DUMDUM, to share. HAHA.
Pls don't say i dont have your picture here. Look ! Its in here but just that i exposed the gayness in ya. =D

I have more, which i will share some other day.

TODAY I HAD:
FG.
When did i start eating like this??!!
Twice and twice i failed to finish my "Shopaholic".
I call this: Mei Yuan Fen.
I need to brush up on my HUA YU skills.
No more PLAY...
for the time being..
I shall just play with my pet Monkey and spot some differences in FB until i wanna sleep.
Pls don't say i dont have your picture here. Look ! Its in here but just that i exposed the gayness in ya. =D

I have more, which i will share some other day.
TODAY I HAD:
- 2 chee chong fun, 2 jiu qways and 1/2 a bowl of dried noodles for brunch.
- Another bowl of korean maggie mee and a cup of cookies&cream ice-cream.
- Rice, pork( I only had a mouth of it , forced by monkey, because i don't like pork), duck, vegetables and prawn omelette.
- Mini Oreos!!
When did i start eating like this??!!
Twice and twice i failed to finish my "Shopaholic".
I call this: Mei Yuan Fen.
I need to brush up on my HUA YU skills.
No more PLAY...
for the time being..
I shall just play with my pet Monkey and spot some differences in FB until i wanna sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home