Handsome Suit
I finally brought my ass to sit in for amost 2 hours of Japanese movie. I think i've never watched a Japanese movie before or if i have, its been so long that i can't recall at all. I never really like Japanese movies. Lol.
"Handsome suit" is hilarious. We pretty much laughed our heads off. One guy, who was sitting in front of us, even choked from laughing. If you're in for a good laugh, this is it.
UP next: FAST AND FURIOUS 4 !
We should really learn our lesson to book tickets earlier.
4 hungry ghosts; 3 tallies and 1 shortie. You can guess who's the shortie. I should have worn the heels. TMD. So we had Sakae tempanyaki for late dinner. Phee and I still prefer the Tempanyaki at Jurong. The garlic rice there is SUPERB.
After, a good session of Basketball at the arcade! I'm always super addicted to it. We played RAMBO too! which i concluded that i'm better with shooting zombies. Its a pity the gaming area was full, supposed to play L4D and i wanted to be the zombie! *HAH*
Oh I bought a Volta top for Donavan but but but i think i've gotten the wrong size.*YIKES* I'm just too excited that i picked a super HANDSOME white Tee for him. LOL. Don, its exchangable! So if it really can't fit, i'll go with you to do the exchange. Lol.
Last night was 2K a month to 200bucks a day, fairlady to fatlady, Jaguar to Penguin, you buy a car for me then i buy a "car" for you.
We are very rich people.
I'm so hungry now and i'm waiting for mummy to knock off to have brunch together. I finally slept 1/2 of the night and wholemorning [ without waking up] away! Though, i'm still feeling pretty stoned. The late nights are taking a toll on us, for me especially, as i'm always knocking out by midnight or 1, now its later. Alamak.
PLAY again soon.
WHERE is my ZOO and prawning trip?!?!?!
I better go prepare now.
Have a good weekend people. =)
"Handsome suit" is hilarious. We pretty much laughed our heads off. One guy, who was sitting in front of us, even choked from laughing. If you're in for a good laugh, this is it.
UP next: FAST AND FURIOUS 4 !
We should really learn our lesson to book tickets earlier.
4 hungry ghosts; 3 tallies and 1 shortie. You can guess who's the shortie. I should have worn the heels. TMD. So we had Sakae tempanyaki for late dinner. Phee and I still prefer the Tempanyaki at Jurong. The garlic rice there is SUPERB.
After, a good session of Basketball at the arcade! I'm always super addicted to it. We played RAMBO too! which i concluded that i'm better with shooting zombies. Its a pity the gaming area was full, supposed to play L4D and i wanted to be the zombie! *HAH*
Oh I bought a Volta top for Donavan but but but i think i've gotten the wrong size.*YIKES* I'm just too excited that i picked a super HANDSOME white Tee for him. LOL. Don, its exchangable! So if it really can't fit, i'll go with you to do the exchange. Lol.
Last night was 2K a month to 200bucks a day, fairlady to fatlady, Jaguar to Penguin, you buy a car for me then i buy a "car" for you.
We are very rich people.
I'm so hungry now and i'm waiting for mummy to knock off to have brunch together. I finally slept 1/2 of the night and wholemorning [ without waking up] away! Though, i'm still feeling pretty stoned. The late nights are taking a toll on us, for me especially, as i'm always knocking out by midnight or 1, now its later. Alamak.
PLAY again soon.
WHERE is my ZOO and prawning trip?!?!?!
I better go prepare now.
Have a good weekend people. =)
I'm losing one dimple. 1000dollars gone. tmd. Lol.
I'm glad the fight's over. Yes. We need to find back what we've lost. Girls, its time.
I'm glad the fight's over. Yes. We need to find back what we've lost. Girls, its time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home