Photobucket

Friday, April 24, 2009

Hi Little Boy

While waiting for the super FULL carpark of TAMP ONE mall.
I was feeling sunny that day, and what else but cam-whored during the wait.

Then we spotted this little handsome in front of us. He's so adorable.


I waved at him and he "waved" back. His waving was still, not moving at all.
Such a cool handsome kid.


Finally settled our lunch at Secret Recipe.

I was really looking forward to a delicious brunch but...

The meatball spaghetti wasn't good. I can cook better than them. I had to add ketchup and chili sauce to enhance the taste. Meatballs were alright. Ikea's better.


Basically, the food there was SO-SO. Tsk.. They should hire me to cook. Or anyone of my sisters.

I bought my ONLY FAVOURITE Bakery Shop cake back.
Strawberry shortcake!

No more going all the way to town to have this! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home