Hungry Ghost
I am hungry and i don't like my dreamful nights!
I dreamt of vampires and god knows what killers and clans and etc??
And i was hiding from this clan of pervertic-looking assholes, but i was thinking, i hide but super bloody visibile still, and i was wearing LOUD PINK, of all bloody colours and they were all in dark colours.
Okok. Back to the hiding thing,
I was literally right beside them and trying to stay as low as possible.
I guess they are all blindshits or i am that small size. TMD.
Then i was hiding in the room with Monkey and animals, before vamps, aunts, uncles (super random) and a few perverts decided to dash in and..i forgot about the rest of it. *HAHAHA*
I remember one part, while running away from the crazy vampires, i was a vampire inside too leh! , we were trying to save some animals too???
This dream is random. But then again, i always wanted to be a good vampire and i did, in the dream. I didn't bite anyone. *HAHAH*.
When was the last time i had a dreamless night?
TMD.
I am hungry! But i don't wanna wake that monkey up yet.
Don't know where the hell he go hiao last night. Hiao until the sun came up then called me and whined all the mushy stuff before ko-ing without hanging up. Bloody monkey.
Wa Piang. I was supposed to be mad at him!!!!
and BUDDY smsed and called me before 12pm today ! So its still morning!! TMD.
I shall post my evidence now!

SEE SEE? *HAHA*
BUDDY, you said go hotel for meals next week. Your treat.
THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE.
=D
I want tom yam noodles!!! =(
Mazda3 carshow and pray pray.
What else today?
i miss the animals..
I dreamt of vampires and god knows what killers and clans and etc??
And i was hiding from this clan of pervertic-looking assholes, but i was thinking, i hide but super bloody visibile still, and i was wearing LOUD PINK, of all bloody colours and they were all in dark colours.
Okok. Back to the hiding thing,
I was literally right beside them and trying to stay as low as possible.
I guess they are all blindshits or i am that small size. TMD.
Then i was hiding in the room with Monkey and animals, before vamps, aunts, uncles (super random) and a few perverts decided to dash in and..i forgot about the rest of it. *HAHAHA*
I remember one part, while running away from the crazy vampires, i was a vampire inside too leh! , we were trying to save some animals too???
This dream is random. But then again, i always wanted to be a good vampire and i did, in the dream. I didn't bite anyone. *HAHAH*.
When was the last time i had a dreamless night?
TMD.
I am hungry! But i don't wanna wake that monkey up yet.
Don't know where the hell he go hiao last night. Hiao until the sun came up then called me and whined all the mushy stuff before ko-ing without hanging up. Bloody monkey.
Wa Piang. I was supposed to be mad at him!!!!
and BUDDY smsed and called me before 12pm today ! So its still morning!! TMD.
I shall post my evidence now!

SEE SEE? *HAHA*
BUDDY, you said go hotel for meals next week. Your treat.
THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE.
=D
I want tom yam noodles!!! =(
Mazda3 carshow and pray pray.
What else today?
i miss the animals..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home