Photobucket

Monday, April 20, 2009

ill

Dinner at the new TAMP MALL last week 120409.

Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant. =D

My longan with aloe vera and his honey lemon tea.
ILOVE!!!

I was hungry so i thought it was good. Hahah.

We really like this soup and you drink it from a cup!

I can't really remember how much the total bill came up to, all i can remember is that it wasn't that expensive.

Because of my little cousin who slept over my place last night, cold has finally caught up with me.
It has been really hard for me to remember my dreams late.y but i do remember last night's !
Why?
Because i was so MAD at my cousin for occupying 3/4 of my queen size bed the entire night!! I don't really move a lot when i sleep , have to face my window wall in order to sleep and at least have a comfortable space!

So.. I didn't have a good night rest at all because i have no space to rest on my back but have to stay on the side the entire night!! Bloody hell. I was so mad inside that i dreamt of myself slamming my room door and went to the kitchen and yelled at them not to let her stay over again.
I was really this mad.

DID i mention she's only primary 2??!! How can a little girl sleeps with such atrocious sleeping manners?!?! ALAMAK.

For the entire day, I have been having this bad headache. The throbbing pain from god knows which part of my head was like going everywhere. Adding on to that, i was having a bad flu too! I rushed over to monkey's to rest, hitched a cab ride with sissy and jiefu, popped down a flu pill and tried to rest. I tried to sleep without taking the pill but the sneezing was impeding me to, and i was pretty scared that i was alone in the house.

For the record, i hate taking pills unless i really am desperate and i heard noises before, years back in his house, and i was sick and alone at that time too!

The weather's not helping either. Bathe, sweat, bathe, sweat, bathe.
Damn it.
Being sick can piss myself off really badly and my temper will go all over everyone.
And i like to whine and whine and whine non-stop if it wouldn't go away.
I am a huge whiner and AP-er when i'm sick. =X

And i'm eating a hell lot lately, i think my period's coming. I practically have ice-cream on a daily basis now! Oh and i'm munching on nutella with bread while i'm updating. HAH. We just had dinner at changi village! OMFG. and so we laughed and laughed non-stop at the players' names.

oh did i mention that CHELSEA won? =D See See Monkey? Tsk. YOU LOST THE BET so you owe me one! Wahahaha.

Here's something to share with you guys, it tickled me like mad.

Please right click and open in new tab/window to enlarge.


My favourite boy hates the camera.

I am wishing freeflow of $ for CRUSH so that she will wish A JOB for me!

Spells FAT all over my tummy and arms now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home