Photobucket

Thursday, April 2, 2009

No keys DON'T come home

Dad took mummy's keys by mistake.
So she asked me HOW?
I said : Don't come home lo.
HAHAHAHAHAA.

I heard some GREAT NEWS about some PEOPLE from BESTIE.
Its a pity that i can't share..So exciting. =X

Ok. So the ironic thing about Brat Pig is that
ONE- His ex wife married but didn't want kids,
TWO- His present FLING for the 4th year since 2005, wants to have kids but doesn't wanna tie the knot.

Laugh Out Loud.

My mom thinks i'm her personal manicurist. I should start asking for service charge to earn some money...

MINE: 10msges of complaining and complaining. Last msg was "yada yada. I want to sleep. Enough."
SOMEONE: "I want scramble eggs."
3.26am
SOMEONE: Amelia, i drank a lot. My head very pain."
ME sleeping like a pig.
3.27AM Phone call
SOMEONE sibei ON action: drink drank drunk.whine whined whone. Pain ached spinned. Drive
Driven Drove.
So who won at the end of it? NB you.

okok. i have to go. Mummy wants me to paint her nails now. TMD!
*ROAR*



PLAY shld i or shld i not? BUT BUT CRUSH going! and i wanna dance so badly...


and surviving on one meal again. I want tom yam NOW NOW NOW!

I really miss ice-skating...

edited:

I think i changed a million times just now. I don't have anything to wear! =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home