Photobucket

Saturday, April 11, 2009

No Promises

I need to get my ass moving for town later. I just got up not long ago with some nightmares of a dog . not shonie boy, dying and some weird incidents which i can't understand. The dreams are smart. They came only after monkey left for work.

Just have this sudden urge to fill up the space here. Its been weeks, i've lost count. I admit that i've acted indifferently to all fingers directly on me. I am who i am and there is no much as who or what can make a slightest change in me. I change only to mould myself into a better person, but i know...some of my bad habits..just refused to die. Bad habits are easier to give in to, who are you to blame or judge me?

Some advised that i'm blinded by the wrong perception of this past. Some might be thinking its about the money or the fucking car. God, i heard about "the car" coming from friends, last year when it happened with the ex-boyfriend. Its not much of the car that affected me, its more of where and who it came from.
I dislike the fucking car because of what had happened in it and with it.
I dislike the fucking car because how else do you expect to have any contact when he has to drive?
I dislike the fucking car because the whole world can't see how pretty lousy i am at letting him go.

No one knows how much i fucking hate it.

Maybe one day, i'll find someone who understands... its not about deserving someone better. Anyone can get someone better but..
Can you bring yourself to love that "someone better" more than the someone who can balance your heart on its tip with one finger?

Maybe one day, i'll find someone who understands.. the one who made the wound..
has every possibility to heal it too..

Its been 4 years, it should have been dead by now but it hasn't. So what does this explain?
I didn't try hard enough?

Some tears can never dry.
Some tears are all i wanna cry.

When you cry, you have loved real badly.

When you cry, you know its real..

2005..
if i'm part of his gallery...
i'm try my hardest to be the last piece left hanging..

My sis's getting engaged this year and their wedding will be on their 10th year anniversary next year.
I'm happy for her though i have to share my room with my little sister soon.
KNS.
She asked me to choose a new bed OR a new wardrobe.
Of course a new WARDROBE LAH.


or shld i asked for that red HP instead.
i am such a sucker.. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home