Photobucket

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Piece of GOLD?

The feeling really sucks when everyone's heading to work but me. Like some kinda tai tai. I seriously cannot stand it anymore.
*Sigh*
Its so not my year this year. Bring me to the fortune teller. I need some advices.

So Arsenal decided to go with my initial intuition. 3 goals??? Why so hao lian!!!??
Blame it on Monkey who quesioned me "are you sure? Arsenal home leh. Opponent won't score one." when i said " I want to buy 3 goals." So me thinking that he must be some smart ass with his forever favourite club, i went down to 2 goals instead.

TMD. My $5 !!!!
I didn't win 4D too. My $4 !!

Monkey just left for work and i can't back to sleep. Holy crap, i slept with my lens for the 1st time. Its gonna hurt like crap when i take them out. There were MATI, CANI and SONG in the match last night. Then when SONG had to leave the field because of his injured leg, i exclaime loudly "SONG, SONG BO!" hahahah. Weird names they have lah. I like Adebayor. He smiles a lot last night and so white his teeth! *hahah*
Van persie is so man now. Tsk. What happened to monkey? Well, when arsenal meets man u, sorry Van Persie... You have to step aside for Ronaldo! Monkey, you too. *Haha*

Wow.
I only watch soccer when i bet and when i'm with you.
then again, i only bet when i'm with you.
You are a very bad influence, mr policeman.

Have you ever feel like you're breaking in millions of pieces when you're apart?
and you feel even more shattered ,yet so whole, when he reaches out to hold you?
What were the "sorry-s" for and about?
Did you know why it hurts?
Its not that i wanted them taken so badly, it was the way you reacted..

Then like always, i got over it after a night of sleep.

be safe..

whenever i held it up, you douged away like it will take your life away....


something still gets to me but things are better off this way, that i do no misleading..

On a happier note, there's no need to head to town for all the TOPSHOP or bakerzinn etc!! That new tamp mall isn't lacking of anything but a movie theater! lol.



Have a good day people. I can't wait for tomorrow. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home