Random things
I am craving for HongKong Kim Gary's longan drink.

and maybe we will see the little girl again. She called monkey, " Uncle!" and me, "Jie Jie".
It was a classic moment !
and this is the company, near PLAY.

If i get the job, THAT GLOWING PRETTY corner will be MINE!!

The supper we had, after a movie. Mee sua is so not my bowl of rice.

My shonie boy who knows whats a camera and its pretty obvious that he's not as delightful about cam-whoring as his owner.
BUT the point is, his eyes are BIG!
Like dog like owner. =D
and why was Rui En at London? instead of attending the Stars Award 2009??

Every year, i look forward to seeing what she will be wearing!
*Sigh*
Joanne Peh is HOT ! I love her dress!

So pretty!! and i was so freaking sure she will get the Best Actress Award ! She is my next Zoe Tay . =)
And Jesseca Liu is one of the few i look out for in TV shows, although i hardly even watch TV.


Yellow is the NEW WHITE !
Yesterday, the majong till 4 am this morning, at his friend's, wasn't play play. Monkey has some hidden talent ! But i think its the genes, from his Majong Queen Mother.
We wanted to play WII after that, but the plug was in the parent's room so we went back and KO-ed once we hit the bed. Now we are suffering from headaches from all the late nights..
ITS A DRAW last night! I am so clever! Duck, don't take all the credits hor! You told me its either Bacelona or Draw.
BUT I PICKED DRAW because i watched the soccernews OK!
and so i won the bet with Monkey again!
You owed me 2 now!!
I'm gonna breathe slow and count from 1 to 10, with my eyes closed.

and my baby boy.. I'm sending you all my love.
and thank you monkey, for saying i'm a cry baby.
I cant get that off my head.
and he was laughing and looking at me while i was praying at Tua Bai Kong just now.
He even attempted to take pics of me doing so.
SO RUDE. You this not-golden-monkey..
MAN meets ARS !
Its gonna be MAN U lah, though i secretly wish arsenal will win.
I think i am getting influenced like a retard..
Oh well, that bloody monkey is gaming away again. I shall go to bed.
I can feel my head floating..
I will be updating some long-dued pictures soon, from Hk cafe with my girls and town with duck.
In the meantime, maybe u can try ur luck at lala's site because i just sent her the pictures.
=D
This is a super long entry because i am feeling a lil emo from being jobless for this long.
NIGHTS.
ps: i'm blogging this with the thought that its still a wednesday, thought its past midnight.
and maybe we will see the little girl again. She called monkey, " Uncle!" and me, "Jie Jie".
It was a classic moment !
and this is the company, near PLAY.
If i get the job, THAT GLOWING PRETTY corner will be MINE!!
The supper we had, after a movie. Mee sua is so not my bowl of rice.
My shonie boy who knows whats a camera and its pretty obvious that he's not as delightful about cam-whoring as his owner.
BUT the point is, his eyes are BIG!
Like dog like owner. =D
and why was Rui En at London? instead of attending the Stars Award 2009??

Every year, i look forward to seeing what she will be wearing!
*Sigh*
Joanne Peh is HOT ! I love her dress!

So pretty!! and i was so freaking sure she will get the Best Actress Award ! She is my next Zoe Tay . =)
And Jesseca Liu is one of the few i look out for in TV shows, although i hardly even watch TV.


Yellow is the NEW WHITE !
Yesterday, the majong till 4 am this morning, at his friend's, wasn't play play. Monkey has some hidden talent ! But i think its the genes, from his Majong Queen Mother.
We wanted to play WII after that, but the plug was in the parent's room so we went back and KO-ed once we hit the bed. Now we are suffering from headaches from all the late nights..
ITS A DRAW last night! I am so clever! Duck, don't take all the credits hor! You told me its either Bacelona or Draw.
BUT I PICKED DRAW because i watched the soccernews OK!
and so i won the bet with Monkey again!
You owed me 2 now!!
I'm gonna breathe slow and count from 1 to 10, with my eyes closed.
and my baby boy.. I'm sending you all my love.
and thank you monkey, for saying i'm a cry baby.
I cant get that off my head.
and he was laughing and looking at me while i was praying at Tua Bai Kong just now.
He even attempted to take pics of me doing so.
SO RUDE. You this not-golden-monkey..
MAN meets ARS !
Its gonna be MAN U lah, though i secretly wish arsenal will win.
I think i am getting influenced like a retard..
Oh well, that bloody monkey is gaming away again. I shall go to bed.
I can feel my head floating..
I will be updating some long-dued pictures soon, from Hk cafe with my girls and town with duck.
In the meantime, maybe u can try ur luck at lala's site because i just sent her the pictures.
=D
This is a super long entry because i am feeling a lil emo from being jobless for this long.
NIGHTS.
ps: i'm blogging this with the thought that its still a wednesday, thought its past midnight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home