Stay
4 more episodes to complete my "boys before flowers". I better finish them asap because i munch on korean maggie everything i watch korean series. The food they have inside made me hungry all the time!
I'm actually pretty scared that i'm alone in the house now. =X I better leave for home soon before the weather goes crazy or the off office hour crowd.
Yeah! $ 256 massage voucher at a SPA with monkey. =) Hopefully there's slots for tomorrow.
its like making up for lost time..
I'm actually pretty scared that i'm alone in the house now. =X I better leave for home soon before the weather goes crazy or the off office hour crowd.
Yeah! $ 256 massage voucher at a SPA with monkey. =) Hopefully there's slots for tomorrow.
its like making up for lost time..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home