Tripping

Can i have this back?
It doesn't really matter about what had been said or done.
At the end of the day, we still have to get on with our lives.
Its not always easy and life can be so deceiving. But what else can we do? Maybe this is the punishment we get, for trying to impersonate as DESTINY. Lets all face it, the TRUE DESTINY is still holding the trump card. Look closely, we're only holding the joker cards.
If this is what i've decided on, why not just go all out? What does it matter about what they say? I should have been well-prepared.
I've had only 5 hours of "restless" sleep for 2 days and the hours of being awake can be added on to my 3rd night. This is so not me, especially a god damn long tiring rainy day at the Zoo. The day started off great with breakfast at Siglap MacDonald's , until we saw the horrendous queue of cars outside the Zoo. I totally forgot to take a picture of it. And then came along the rain after a burning scorching early afternoon. So we went to the gift shop to shop for little one's present which ened up as 3 items. TMD. Lol. Then Jas and i caught "Bolt" and ordered pizza with the little one. Awesome girls' fun. =)
Its amazing she remember everything we did last year at the Zoo and what we missed out and what i bought for her.
Well, what can i say? she amazed me by remembering my cell number already.
I'm addicted to " Boys before flowers". *Shit*
Ok. Too wordy a post. Guess its either i go back to BBF series or try to sleep. Town tml for the postponed hair appointment.
ARGH. I need to get that asshole off the PSP!
I miss my shonie boy. =(
Ice-skating soon?
Fast and Furious 4 leh?!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home