Uninvited
Somethings are REALLY best left unknown.
I should stick this phrase on my contact lens so i can remind myself every second. Some information is just too overwhelming that no matter how much self-control i told myself to put on, it tore me apart at the end.
What others can give me could be twice as much as you could.
But sometimes twice as much isn't twice as good..
Hope gives strength but it can break you twice as hard..
I have hope and even if it breaks me into more pieces..
I know i'll still be hoping..
I'm surprise that i can love so much and so hard...
I believe certain people and matters are meant to make me realised and learned.
Have i become a better person? Can we overcome what we used to hide from?
Can we? No matter what, i can never stay mad at you. For all the girls that had came by and lingered, i can't hate you and never can...
This is it. Now and always.
Please.
This is why i love my bestie!! =) Oh by the way, i am blackie and she's charlotte. LOL.

ღYizzie says: i love blackie!!
Mia says: haha
Mia says: i love charlotte!!
ღYizzie says: tmd
ღYizzie says: BYE LA
Goodnight world. Tomorrow will be a better day.
Smile for those who frown.
Laugh for those who cry.
Live for those who can't...
I should stick this phrase on my contact lens so i can remind myself every second. Some information is just too overwhelming that no matter how much self-control i told myself to put on, it tore me apart at the end.
What others can give me could be twice as much as you could.
But sometimes twice as much isn't twice as good..
Hope gives strength but it can break you twice as hard..
I have hope and even if it breaks me into more pieces..
I know i'll still be hoping..
I'm surprise that i can love so much and so hard...
I believe certain people and matters are meant to make me realised and learned.
Have i become a better person? Can we overcome what we used to hide from?
Can we? No matter what, i can never stay mad at you. For all the girls that had came by and lingered, i can't hate you and never can...
This is it. Now and always.
Please.
This is why i love my bestie!! =) Oh by the way, i am blackie and she's charlotte. LOL.
ღYizzie says: i love blackie!!
Mia says: haha
Mia says: i love charlotte!!
ღYizzie says: tmd
ღYizzie says: BYE LA
Goodnight world. Tomorrow will be a better day.
Smile for those who frown.
Laugh for those who cry.
Live for those who can't...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home