Your whines and My funny face.
Plans failed badly.
No tomyam.
No prayers.
No car show.
='(
"Taken" was awesome. The power of father's love is just as much as a mother's.
"Seed of chucky" was gross and chaichee supper was GOOD but i think i'm gradually losing my horrendous huge appetite. I have no idea if its good or bad news.
So Reg and i are talking about Thailand and all. I miss bangkok! She's lucky she has got relatives from there. She's planning a 3mths road trip all over Thailand after her graduation!! Me too me too! *HAHA*
Oh well, first and foremost, i need to get my income stablized first.
I'm supposed to be exhausted but i've no idea why i'm feeling so energetic.




Enough to cam-whored like MISS SINGAPORE 2009 and no tomorrows...
look into your heart and you'll find looooveeeee loooovveee looovveee.

Shhh..
I wanna go to sleep now..
Nights and pray i don't have nightmares.
ps: Nice chatting REG!! Be strong! =) HUGS!
No tomyam.
No prayers.
No car show.
='(
"Taken" was awesome. The power of father's love is just as much as a mother's.
"Seed of chucky" was gross and chaichee supper was GOOD but i think i'm gradually losing my horrendous huge appetite. I have no idea if its good or bad news.
So Reg and i are talking about Thailand and all. I miss bangkok! She's lucky she has got relatives from there. She's planning a 3mths road trip all over Thailand after her graduation!! Me too me too! *HAHA*
Oh well, first and foremost, i need to get my income stablized first.
I'm supposed to be exhausted but i've no idea why i'm feeling so energetic.




Enough to cam-whored like MISS SINGAPORE 2009 and no tomorrows...
look into your heart and you'll find looooveeeee loooovveee looovveee.

Shhh..
I wanna go to sleep now..
Nights and pray i don't have nightmares.
ps: Nice chatting REG!! Be strong! =) HUGS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home