Photobucket

Friday, May 15, 2009

Aftermath

I just got up and the hunger is kicking in. *ALAMAK*

Last night, I waited for Ann till like after midnight. So during the wait, i was playing L4D.
Monkey has admitted that my shooting skills is QIANG after watching me play. I am a far-shooter, therefore, i do not need to "zoom in" with my sniper for headshots. *HAHAH*
QIANG ANOT.
Ok. *whatever*

After L4D, watched Bokko Dance, funny and Hotel 626 youtube videos.

Lets learn Bokko Dance!!!





Bae Seul Gi is HOT!!

and for a good innocent laugh.





SUPER CUTE RIGHT!! Its been so long and i've watched this a million times, it still tickled me hard. Babies are easily amused eh?

Finally at about past 12, got the msg and call. I cabbed down only to find out that Play was close to "deserted". *WTF* So in the end, it was to Zirca for Herstory event. It wasn't very crowded and event was over, by the time we got there, like about 1am. There were about 10 of us but 8 of us went in instead.

Basically danced the night away till about 4am, which, the last hour was on the platform.*My god* Music was so-so and we were teasing rosanne with her eye-candy. *Haha*

Hmm..I didn't bring my camera for the 1st time so no party pictures. Some pictures were taken while waiting for monkey to come pick us up. They're with Charlotte babe so i'll post them when i get them.

MONKEY swiner, Thanks for waiting for me and sending them all the way back. Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!
Because you were so sweet last night, i am tahan-ing my hunger while you're still sleeping like a dead swiner. *Roar*
I am wishing my super fast typing skills can wake you up. *HAHA*
Apparently, not working anymore. *TSK*




i danced to our songs. And with a heartache, i reminisced for the last time.

for last time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home