Be Happy, Its easy.
Good Morning!!! oh. Afternoon!

I ko-ed for a good 12 hours. I can't remember what was the last thing i said to Monkey before my eyelids gave way.
We googled cats.
siberian?

Ragdoll?

Birman?

I'm really keen on "Bengal". But i think they have to be imported from Aust or NZ.
Go youtube " Bengal cats". They are SOOO lovely!
They are actually hybrids, Asian Leopard Cats and domestic cats.
I want that Snow spotted!! Like Snow leopard!!!
Job first, of course.
*Sigh*
Its the big test for us, baby. We'll get through it. Bad times first, good times after.
Why not? =)
and you said, "me and you are 1."Sometimes you caught me by surprise.
Sorry about last night's soccer match. One thing to be happy about, they didn't lose until lao sai.
*HAHA*
and i wanna wake up every morning, you kissing my forehead.
its not an addiction.
Its under my daily life needs list.
shit. I am hungry!!!
I think i am enjoying transfering $$ to online shops for my sister now. I am the only one with the Ibanking device. =P
1. She lends me the clothes she buy.
2. She transfers me extra money!!!
Killing two birds with one stone!
WAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Sissy, if you're reading this ! I never anyhow spend money!!!
ok... i am really hungry. =(

I ko-ed for a good 12 hours. I can't remember what was the last thing i said to Monkey before my eyelids gave way.
We googled cats.
siberian?

Ragdoll?

Birman?

I'm really keen on "Bengal". But i think they have to be imported from Aust or NZ.
Go youtube " Bengal cats". They are SOOO lovely!
They are actually hybrids, Asian Leopard Cats and domestic cats.
I want that Snow spotted!! Like Snow leopard!!!
Job first, of course.
*Sigh*
Its the big test for us, baby. We'll get through it. Bad times first, good times after.
Why not? =)
and you said, "me and you are 1."Sometimes you caught me by surprise.
Sorry about last night's soccer match. One thing to be happy about, they didn't lose until lao sai.
*HAHA*
and i wanna wake up every morning, you kissing my forehead.
its not an addiction.
Its under my daily life needs list.
shit. I am hungry!!!
I think i am enjoying transfering $$ to online shops for my sister now. I am the only one with the Ibanking device. =P
1. She lends me the clothes she buy.
2. She transfers me extra money!!!
Killing two birds with one stone!
WAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Sissy, if you're reading this ! I never anyhow spend money!!!
ok... i am really hungry. =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home