Because
In all the mistakes i've made, you're one friend i didn't wanna lose.
Maybe this is the price i have to pay, from the very day i made up my mind.
Nonetheless, i'm really happy for you.
Putting all that aside..
Few nights back, we caught "Sniper", like finally but the both of us didn't think it was as great as what others have said it to be. I was pretty bored out and then it was chai chee for supper, again.
The uncle and auntie recognise us now. I love the prawn mee and chicken rice there. *Heh*
Some UPDATES:
Lunar long-ago Night
From the 2nd Storey.

And we tried hard to take a picture with his "eye candy".

Mr Xing.
The uncle and auntie recognise us now. I love the prawn mee and chicken rice there. *Heh*
Some UPDATES:
Lunar long-ago Night
From the 2nd Storey.
And we tried hard to take a picture with his "eye candy".
Mr Xing.
And this lady here, can sing like Zhang Hui Mei. *Thumbs Up*
Mr Xing's eye candy.The ulu back.
My dimples lost to hers. *Haha* And this was my white dress which:
1. I bought for only 20bucks.
2. Xing said i looked like PLAYBOY girl. [ I had boots on]
3. That night was the 1st and last time i wore it.
4. Is missing to this very day. damn...
and finally showing you...
My eye-candy of that night.
WooOoo!
I didn't really get a good shot of her face because:
1. I didn't wanna get caught by her. So PS.
2. She was looking back and forth at me too! But i think to see if i was still stalking her.
3. I was too busy looking at her.
*HAHA*
She will follow me..she follow me wherever i may go..
*Sigh* My baby girl. ='(
Plaza Sing on 28th April 2009
We had lunch and chilled at starbucks.
Gossiped, complained and gossiped. Oh,Good luck with Miss J !! *HAHA*
White Tops are COOL.
So are the SHOES!!!
The Volta shirt i bought him, for his 21st..
Has now gone down the drain after its first wash. =( Expensive leh.
And me again. =)
I just caught "Bedtime stories" with Monkey darling. I love Adam Sandler's movies!! *HAHA* It was way better than "Sniper". Then it was off to Terminal 3 to pick up Uncle and have my late dinner at POPEYE. Yummy Yummy. I had KFC for lunch and POPEYE for dinner.
OIL up my fats man.
Monkey is sound asleep and i'm thinking if i should make hot milo to drink. Its my habit of having it before i sleep. *HAHA*
I know, i can be such a baby. Sue me. =D
I shall go boil some water.
GOODNIGHT.
Enjoy the long weekends, you workaholics!
*HAHA*
THANK YOU MONKEY, for downloading all the movies i want!! *WAHAHA*
UNCLE You and JIEJIE me. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home