Filling it up

you were my world.
But all these ?? ; Out of control.
Thoughts of you, made my tummy ached, really badly.
And with the msg monkey dearest sent, i woke up feeling loved.
You shocked me with your sudden warmth sometimes.
But all these ?? ; Out of control.
Thoughts of you, made my tummy ached, really badly.
And with the msg monkey dearest sent, i woke up feeling loved.
You shocked me with your sudden warmth sometimes.
A beautiful day came after an awful night of crying and vampires. Two different dreams within a night. OMG.
Yes. I woke up in the middle of the night with a heartache and tears in my eyes.
Yes. I dreamt of vampires again. *HAH*
Jace uploaded a couple of pics from the shoot.
I LOVE THE COLOURS!! I guess you wouldn't have believe construction was behind these coloured board !
Sports theme. Balloons again!

I love this pic!!

While Joce and Chermont were changing. =D
More to come when Jace uploaded the rest. =)
I'm still contemplating if i should go ahead with PLAY tomorrow with Ann, and town Friday evening.
I've promised her with myself thinking :
"what's wrong with having fun even with them around?"
But I still don't feel good about it and i'm in the mood for drinks lately. When i am in the mood for drinking, i'll lose control. I cannot afford to make a fool of myself in the clubs.
Never happened before, and never will.
I've always been disciplined, but this time?
I'm afraid.
Just wishing this will come to a vanishing point.
and monkey said to me a thousand times:
"Its either ink or me."
*ROAR*
My horoscope for the tomorrow:
Self-reliance is key. When financial or HR issues explode all over the place, you won't be the only one dealing with serious stuff. But if you handle it well, expect big kudos.
*WOW*
How did they know? Or i guess its predictable lah. Recession now. 8/10 people confirm has finance issues what.
Randomly,
SUPPORT :
PINKDOT.SG
=)
least, i'm not attached to materials.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home