Hasselblad Studio Just For Fun Shoot
It was raining cats and dogs while we were on the way to REDHILL.
Wa lau. West side is so ulu can. And we were commenting how different west and east are, even by fashion.
We're so gonna stay in the east for the rest of our lives.
Dennis and Jace picked us up at the MRT and drove us to the studio.

The big boys toys.

Photographers' most favourite spot; On the carpet.

Ladies and Chairs.

Makeup and Us.

So me..

Hi there! Actually, i think i looked more like a ballerina than a CUTE JAP mag model!

Hot sizzling!

And there i go, msg and msg and msg.

I have no idea what was i doing. I do stupid retarded poses.

Wa lau. West side is so ulu can. And we were commenting how different west and east are, even by fashion.
We're so gonna stay in the east for the rest of our lives.
Dennis and Jace picked us up at the MRT and drove us to the studio.

The big boys toys.

Photographers' most favourite spot; On the carpet.

Ladies and Chairs.

Makeup and Us.

So me..

Hi there! Actually, i think i looked more like a ballerina than a CUTE JAP mag model!

Hot sizzling!

And there i go, msg and msg and msg.

I have no idea what was i doing. I do stupid retarded poses.

The super bags.
Each: 3 sets of clothes, heels, water bottle, makeup kit and all the barang barangs we need to bring.
After the shoot, Lynn and I headed to bugis for some munching and cheap deals.
CHEAP deals are IDEAL for broke people like me. =)
I seriously cannot wait for some tanning session this Friday.
I'm losing my beautiful tan. =(
Monkey promised a GOOD DAY TODAY. =)
Ineedahug.
The one and only out of the hundreds.
More to come, soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home