Photobucket

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Heartbreak Situation

I do not want to be in the wrong place just to feel real.

Honestly, i wonder how long this bug will be bugging me. Its been the 2nd day and i'm at my wits'. What's wrong? What will ,or should i say, IS happening?

I don't like you.
You make me feel sick from the top of my head to the very tip of my toes.
Please go away.
I don't like you.

How many times can i break to shatter?
I destest this emotional side of me.
It must be the period approaching.

My mind's blank.
Pictures instead.
*Click to enlarge















Tanning session with Lynn.




Lunch was skipped because we weren't hungry. *Hah*

So i was crying like mad while watching "Fated to love you" alone at monkey's. I felt like an idiot after that. I hate crying. Then a random meet up with Yizzie over coffee first before Shrek and monkey made their way down from work.
I can't believe i took less than 10mins to walk from monkey's to the mrt station.
My whole mind was "Ok. Bestie is waiting. Ok. Bestie is waiting."
In the end, she boarded the wrong train at tanan merah. *Hah*
And this is our "Hot & Healthy" dinner.




i smsed mummy: Can we order mac? weather's hot outside.
She replied: KFC can? Now got promotions. Please check.
Mummy and daughter.
Monkey, science centre soon? =)
Ok. Signing off.
BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home