Honesty
Monday Blue. =)
I vain-ed with hunger.



and i forced myself to take the public transport with hunger. It was raining. =(

And waited with Monkey, with hunger, at the Poly Clinic. He had to wear the mask like some doctor. It was only then, did i find him so ham-some.
I got pretty disappointed with something but i let it go eventually because Monkey is an idiot.

After poly clinic, i slept ,while his mom cooked dinner at about 5 plus 6pm, with half a slice of pandan cake in my stomach. Dinner was exactly what i was craving for,HOKKIEN MEE !
I had so many servings. WAHAHA!
All the hunger was worth it because, Monkey brought me for:
*HAH*
Monkey needs me around if he catches Chimilology movies.
And because i rap when i talk, so i can understand all the rapping in the movie.
*SMILE* and jumps with HAPPINESS like a MAD WOMAN*
HAHAHA!
That day,
I "picked" baby up from work. =)


But ended up, waiting at the platform because outram has so many bloody exits!!
and i didn't know which exit am i supposed to surprise monkey at. =(

Like a kuku waiting here, with so many cheenah uncles at the corner.
That "Ahjisen, walk-walk" Day.

100 out of 100 times i patronised there?
100 times i ordered tom yam. Its my favourite there!!!
MONKEY, "HANKS" FOR EVERTHING.
And Dad topped up my favourite Peel Fresh Orange Juice, 2 big packs!, before their trip. =D
I hope mummy buys loads of boots and clothes back for me!
I hope dad buys loads of shades for me!
Think tom hanks. *Wahaha*
I vain-ed with hunger.
and i forced myself to take the public transport with hunger. It was raining. =(
And waited with Monkey, with hunger, at the Poly Clinic. He had to wear the mask like some doctor. It was only then, did i find him so ham-some.
I got pretty disappointed with something but i let it go eventually because Monkey is an idiot.
After poly clinic, i slept ,while his mom cooked dinner at about 5 plus 6pm, with half a slice of pandan cake in my stomach. Dinner was exactly what i was craving for,HOKKIEN MEE !
I had so many servings. WAHAHA!
All the hunger was worth it because, Monkey brought me for:
- Strawberry yoghurt at "Frolick",
- Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel at "Auntie Annie's",
- "ANGELS AND DEMONS".
- Mcwings for supper. =D
*HAH*
Monkey needs me around if he catches Chimilology movies.
And because i rap when i talk, so i can understand all the rapping in the movie.
*SMILE* and jumps with HAPPINESS like a MAD WOMAN*
HAHAHA!
That day,
I "picked" baby up from work. =)
But ended up, waiting at the platform because outram has so many bloody exits!!
and i didn't know which exit am i supposed to surprise monkey at. =(
Like a kuku waiting here, with so many cheenah uncles at the corner.
That "Ahjisen, walk-walk" Day.
100 out of 100 times i patronised there?
100 times i ordered tom yam. Its my favourite there!!!
MONKEY, "HANKS" FOR EVERTHING.
And Dad topped up my favourite Peel Fresh Orange Juice, 2 big packs!, before their trip. =D
I hope mummy buys loads of boots and clothes back for me!
I hope dad buys loads of shades for me!
Think tom hanks. *Wahaha*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home