I am
I am angry and upset by "Friends" and not "Normal Friends", still.
And talking about it with them, sent me on the verge of crying.
On top of it all, i'm amazed at how good i am with the acting and changing of subject.
Everyone is telling me to give it some time.
But time like this, is hurting the time for the future.
Its as though i will never break, not even a slightest crack.
Anyway, pictures..
Our supper for 2 nights in a row. Lol.

And last week's lunch at KIMGARY Restaurant, to satisfy my craving for longan drink.
*HAHA*

I ordered this minced beef with egg. IT WAS DISGUSTING but i finished the rice anyway.
It tasted like some BABY's OAT food, literally lah.
And monkey's favourite chicken chop baked rice.

and 05/05/2009, Ann and Amanda
Afternoon tea at Teadot and catching up! =)



Amanda,Ann and I.


I just realized all our names start with the letter "A".
Ann made me looked so huge. TMD.
Town with Ann this Friday. =)
I've got a temp job for a couple of days, next week.
CosmeticPromotion Private Sales Event at some Hotel. I'll know more tomorrow.
It was a coincidence that my parents were talking about why didn't i study cosmetics?
I have people asking if i was a beautician or whatever. TMD.
DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE ONE NOT?!!
Mummy told me to apply for air-stewarding too.
SO BLOODY SHORT !!
HOW NOW BROWN COW?
Oh i caught another 2 movies, " Transporter 3" and "Red Cliff 2".
I didn't catch "Red Cliff 1" because i am never a "war" movie freak but i caught part 2 because monkey's parents wanted to. It was pretty good, i must admit.
Transporter 3 was AWESOME because Jason Statham is the new SEXBOMB.
At the rate i'm going, i'll probably be catching at least 5 movies a week.
*Hopeless*
Monkey shall be so girly tomorrow, as he will be having my ultra bling iPod.

So i guess i'll be emo-ing for the rest of tomorrow night.
*Sigh*
I had my first meal during dinner, hokkien mee.
And supper, bowl of rice with egg and veg.
Now i am hungry again.
WA LAU.
What stomach is this?!
I better sleep the hunger away.
Goodnight!!
I will keep smiling.
ps: PEOPLE, pls kindly click on the nuffnang advertisment when u see it and linger around there for like 1min lah. *HAH*
And talking about it with them, sent me on the verge of crying.
On top of it all, i'm amazed at how good i am with the acting and changing of subject.
Everyone is telling me to give it some time.
But time like this, is hurting the time for the future.
Its as though i will never break, not even a slightest crack.
Anyway, pictures..
Our supper for 2 nights in a row. Lol.
And last week's lunch at KIMGARY Restaurant, to satisfy my craving for longan drink.
*HAHA*
I ordered this minced beef with egg. IT WAS DISGUSTING but i finished the rice anyway.
It tasted like some BABY's OAT food, literally lah.
And monkey's favourite chicken chop baked rice.
and 05/05/2009, Ann and Amanda
Afternoon tea at Teadot and catching up! =)
Amanda,Ann and I.
I just realized all our names start with the letter "A".
Ann made me looked so huge. TMD.
Town with Ann this Friday. =)
I've got a temp job for a couple of days, next week.
Cosmetic
It was a coincidence that my parents were talking about why didn't i study cosmetics?
I have people asking if i was a beautician or whatever. TMD.
DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE ONE NOT?!!
Mummy told me to apply for air-stewarding too.
SO BLOODY SHORT !!
HOW NOW BROWN COW?
Oh i caught another 2 movies, " Transporter 3" and "Red Cliff 2".
I didn't catch "Red Cliff 1" because i am never a "war" movie freak but i caught part 2 because monkey's parents wanted to. It was pretty good, i must admit.
Transporter 3 was AWESOME because Jason Statham is the new SEXBOMB.
At the rate i'm going, i'll probably be catching at least 5 movies a week.
*Hopeless*
Monkey shall be so girly tomorrow, as he will be having my ultra bling iPod.
So i guess i'll be emo-ing for the rest of tomorrow night.
*Sigh*
I had my first meal during dinner, hokkien mee.
And supper, bowl of rice with egg and veg.
Now i am hungry again.
WA LAU.
What stomach is this?!
I better sleep the hunger away.
Goodnight!!
I will keep smiling.
ps: PEOPLE, pls kindly click on the nuffnang advertisment when u see it and linger around there for like 1min lah. *HAH*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home