Photobucket

Thursday, May 7, 2009

If number 1

IF eating more means to have lost weight.
I think i have a POW-DER-FUL disgestion system.

On a side not, i miss CHOCOLATE BANANA cake at The Cheesecake Cafe and chocolate milkshake at BILLY BOMBERS.

And i really think KATONG/JOO Chiat/EAST have a lot of food to MUNCH.

The 5 stars 海南鸡饭 there is... YUM AND YUM.


I super love this site: ♥ Click ME

HUNGRY go where?! THERE.

and desperately, i applied for tiger airways. Mummy told me ,last night, that they are hiring and i should go try since i have "height" issue, which forbides me to apply for higher-end companies.
=(
and why was my hair so straight and now so bombastic.
and i used to work here and there, everywhere. =(

I went for job interview at Raffles Place, early afternoon. HOPEfully, Christine can help me get that BLOODY GOOD PAY job.

Allowance this and that. Training month get pay. Start work , Double pay this day and that day. 1.5 pay this day and that day.

I WANT !!!

ARSENAL VS CHELSEA !
Chelsea Chelsea CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHHAHAHA.

OK. I want to vent !

I am not working now, doesn't mean i'm not LOOKING for work.
BLOODY FUCK.
I am not working now, doesn't mean i'm spending like a millionaire.
BLOODY FUCK.
I am not working now, doesn't mean I DON'T WANT TO WORK.

TRY PUTTING URSELF IN MY FUCKING SHOES BEFORE YOU USE YOUR BLOODY EYES TO JUDGE ME.

FUCK YOU ALL.
and its NOT like I AM TAKING ANY MONEY FROM YOU!
I AM STILL PAYING MY OWN FUCKING BILLS OK!
CB.

FUCKING SWAY YEAR.

PLEASE FUCKING REMEMBER I USED TO WORK SO MUCH THAT YOU ALL WISH I DIDN'T WORK.

I USED TO FUCKING WORK SO MUCH OK!!
CB.
I'm feeling lousy and STUPID enough that i've been so jobless for the FUCKING 1st time and you all have to rub it in.
NBCCB.

and one last thing, PUT ME ALONE AT HOME, I WILL DIE AND EMO TO DEATH.
I AM NOT THE "STAY HOME, USE COM, WATCH TV, EAT AND SLEEP" kind of PERSON !

AT LEAST MY FUCKING EQ IS EXCELLENT.

VENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so tired today that i took a 3 hours nap, monkey was up and i didn't even know.
He said i was so tired until i didn't stick to him and made whatever noises at him when he woke me up accidentally.
So the day "started" for us, as though we were heading to work with our formal wear, in the evening which looked like early morning..

Sigh.
i really feel like crying but i cannot, because i am sharing my room now.
and i fucking hate crying in front of people.
FUCK 2009.

lets move out and stop trying to please the world.


I completed the L4D last stage of the campaign on my 2nd try!!
I AM GOOD!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home