Keeps on again
Asking for more and more..
Expecting for more and more..
Last night was great, same old gossip session with old mates. More cam-whoring tomorrow!!!
Frolick

I love the graphics!!





And the yummy strawberries!

While chilling under the train tracks.. Stories to hear and pictures to keep.



LOVELY GIRLS. =)
I hope i'll remember to bring the present for Joey babe. Its her 21st party tomorrow!
and chermont's 21st next week.
One by one, we are getting old.. =X
One more hour, monkey will officially be asleep for 12 hours.
And 2 more hours, will officially be12 24 hours since i last ate.
*CLAPS*
I'm having a bad headache. *Sigh*
Interview went OK and i'm not keeping my hopes high anymore.
*Sigh*
Expecting for more and more..
Last night was great, same old gossip session with old mates. More cam-whoring tomorrow!!!
Frolick
I love the graphics!!
And the yummy strawberries!
While chilling under the train tracks.. Stories to hear and pictures to keep.

LOVELY GIRLS. =)
I hope i'll remember to bring the present for Joey babe. Its her 21st party tomorrow!
and chermont's 21st next week.
One by one, we are getting old.. =X
One more hour, monkey will officially be asleep for 12 hours.
And 2 more hours, will officially be
*CLAPS*
I'm having a bad headache. *Sigh*
Interview went OK and i'm not keeping my hopes high anymore.
*Sigh*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home