Lolli Lolli oh Lollipop pop!
I am so spoilt, i think i need a some repair done.
But i'm loving it, everyday!
But i'm loving it, everyday!
You are my LED.
=)
It was to town on a warm Wednesday afternoon by PUBLIC TRANSPORT.
It was to town on a warm Wednesday afternoon by PUBLIC TRANSPORT.
So he made me do stupid stunts and this and that.
HUGS AND KISSES? tmd.
Anyway, I had my favourite Cine foodcourt FISH SOUP. *Heh*
My head was aching badly after some "window"shopping.
It was so bad till i had tears in my eyes and i really wanted to go back immediately.
Once we got home, we slept, the instant we hit bed.
I think i would have overslept if not for his family who woke us up for dinner.
We're getting too old to comb the entire town. Gym soon? *HAH*
Far east shopping soon Monkey? =D
After dinner and preparation, we headed to Timbré to meet the babes!
Anyway, I had my favourite Cine foodcourt FISH SOUP. *Heh*
My head was aching badly after some "window"shopping.
It was so bad till i had tears in my eyes and i really wanted to go back immediately.
Once we got home, we slept, the instant we hit bed.
I think i would have overslept if not for his family who woke us up for dinner.
We're getting too old to comb the entire town. Gym soon? *HAH*
Far east shopping soon Monkey? =D
After dinner and preparation, we headed to Timbré to meet the babes!
Sorry babes! We were so late and you girls were starving, waiting for us. =X
And i came across a couple of familar faces.
Its really a small world huh?
Live band, EIC, and ambience were great. It wasn't warm with all the powDerful fans around.
We ordered a pint of Erdinger each and shared a "Four cheese" Pizza.
DELICIOUS.
I think its gonna be a "every wednesday night" activity until we find a new place to chill.
And i came across a couple of familar faces.
Its really a small world huh?
Live band, EIC, and ambience were great. It wasn't warm with all the powDerful fans around.
We ordered a pint of Erdinger each and shared a "Four cheese" Pizza.
DELICIOUS.
I think its gonna be a "every wednesday night" activity until we find a new place to chill.
EIC was the band for the night. Very good vocals. *thumbs up* I was videoing down most of my favourite songs they sang.
BUT they missed out "Lips of an angel". =(
They kept reminding people to watch the finals and called out for MAN U supporters to scream.
Virgin taste of Erdinger. Its lighter than tiger. I am more of a tiger person but i think i'm switching to this. =D
And very nice me decided not to put a monkey or pig face on monkey's face.
LOL. wth am i talking about.
What sleep eyes you have, Mr Monkey.
The live band ended pretty early, about 1am?
We were actually on our way back but Lynn randomly suggested SUPPER.
*HAH* and i thought the pizza was our supper.
They definitely looked very refresh. I was dead tired already.
Total bill for Timbré came up to 70bucks for 4 of us, including the 7% and 10%.
I would say its pretty cheap compared to clubbing. Lol.
The best part is my legs wouldn't hurt at the end of the night. *HAH*
Timbré is gonna be one of my favourite chill-out places!
PS: THANKS monkey! =)
Another interview later with IBM, for another position.
Please stab me if i fail again. Seriously.
i am so addicted to korean pop now.
oh man u. =(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home