Makes No Sense
I needed to let it out.
Saturday was "Ahjisen and Walk Walk" day at Parkway. By the time we got up and left the house, it was about 5 plus pm. Monkey's relatives were majong-ing downstairs by then.
Parkway was good. He sang a penguin song and i went along with him. Wth.
I couldn't think of a monkey song.
Anyhow, i need to faster get a job so that we can get a cat someday. =)
Side-tracking, i miss koka and kola, my hamsters but not mine anymore, apparently.
Damn. SELFISH YOU!!!


Kindly pardon the horrible eyebags. I've been sleeping at really indecent hour, 5-6am?
I had a dreadful Friday night. My chest felt like there were bricks on it and i felt a lump in my throat.
I was already falling asleep and the feeling was so hard to shake off that, i turned off the lights to sleep better. I can't be bothered if any ghosts wanted to scare me or whatever.
Can you imagine how bad i was feeling?
And when monkey finally came back and he woke me up, unintentionally, whispering all the sweet nothings. Your conscience was pricking right! Know i upset right !
*TMD* You think i like candy issit?!
After much tossing and turning, i got up and watched MTV while that asshole of the night gamed away.Eventually fell asleep at about 5+am.
What a bloody night.
Ok. Monkey is Kenny whom i am used to calling Ken instead. So to those who has been thinking who the hell is Monkey, he's freaking Ken.
And to Monkey/Ken, i'm not hiding your existence, bloody moron you.
I have a deep love-hate relationship with a irritating MONKEY!
are we afraid of talking about it because we have something to hide or it might hurt?
whatever it is, i'll never get enough of you.
i'll never get mad at you..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home