Movies
Yesterday was: ITS A MOVIES NIGHT.
MBV was gorish and "shudders"
Departures was crybaby. It reminded me so much of my grandfather, during the sent off..
The ache resurfaced and crushed my heart all over again. I took all my strength to restrain from sobbing like a baby before i proved Monkey's point.
Step up, my all time favourite. I LOVE DANCE MOVIES!!
X men, i have yet to catch the Wolverine.
Prata for supper.
I am really oiling up my fats.
i need to pay my bills.
i need to pay my bills.
i need to pay my bills.
i need to pay my bills.
i need to pay my bills.
and
still very jobless.
BEL !! I CANNOT WAIT FOR LADIES NIGHT!!
Wheee! Scream and get free membership. Our very good strategy. *HEH*
I better go get ready before monkey starts honking away.
BYE.
- "Departures"
- "My Bloody Valentines"
- 1/4 of "Step up",
- 1/4 of "X-men"
MBV was gorish and "shudders"
Departures was crybaby. It reminded me so much of my grandfather, during the sent off..
The ache resurfaced and crushed my heart all over again. I took all my strength to restrain from sobbing like a baby before i proved Monkey's point.
Step up, my all time favourite. I LOVE DANCE MOVIES!!
X men, i have yet to catch the Wolverine.
Prata for supper.
I am really oiling up my fats.
i need to pay my bills.
i need to pay my bills.
i need to pay my bills.
i need to pay my bills.
i need to pay my bills.
and
still very jobless.
BEL !! I CANNOT WAIT FOR LADIES NIGHT!!
Wheee! Scream and get free membership. Our very good strategy. *HEH*
I better go get ready before monkey starts honking away.
BYE.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home