Photobucket

Friday, May 22, 2009

My Sassy Girl (2008)


Monkey tricked me into watching it with him, a few days back.
I refused to watch the movies he had caught before. *HAHA*

This particular movie is still stuck in my head and i think i've finally grasped the reason behind why of all movies, he wanted to watch it with me, again.

I'm glad he wants to share this beautiful movie with me.
Thank you, monkey. =)

It has a little hint of "Ps: I love you", which was my favourite.
Oh i must say, Jesse Bradford is so sexy !!!

Photoshoot was very tiring. It was warm and we were sweating like pigs in the back of the car.
And i think i failed badly for the "FHM"poses lah. *Wa piang*
My back was stiff because i was extremely tired out, and my hair wouldn't go with the wind.
*ALAMAK*
oh ! I've gotten pictures from Jace, from the previous shoot.
There're so many of them!
*Alamak*

So i picked some and they are mostly focus on yours truly.
=)








I love piggybacks, A LOT.
I like this one in particular.
Anyway, Monkey came all the way to Toa Payoh to join us for dinner, after the shoot.
ThankyouThankyouThankyou.
I think Toa Payoh's like an alien place for us. HDB hub? Wth?
But i love the famous dim sum there. =D
Then we walked home from the MRT station, only to see his car kena summon, AGAIN.
First it was the $130.
Now its another $50.

Your car knows i hate it, so its trying to get back at you for making me hates it.
*HAHA*
Late night movie tonight! =)
and i don't know why movies with death and funerals reminds me so much of grandfather.
I do not wish to remember him, by death.
I wish to remember him, by his laughter and his life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home