New spects
Ok. So Daddy said i can choose one frame. I wanna choose 2 can?
*HAHAHA.*
I love that super flexible and light white frame. LIMITED EDITION!
I love that super chio blue oriental frame too.
I have so many shades and spectables, i only wear the white one at home.
Because i wear contact lens when i'm out. =)
My agent is a very nice lady. She encourages me and tells me not to lose hope.
She keep push me into IBM and IBM and IBM.
And one thing which Jace told me that kept me from crying whenever i feel down for being jobless.
What i'm going through now, is something others would have gone through later. And to the others, it might be too late a lesson learnt.
So why not learnt it now before its too late?
Something positive along the negative.
I like. =)
I'm leaving soon to pick up MONKEY and off to dinner with his family.
I wonder what's for dinner.
Last night was shiok lah! I had 2nd round when jie fu came back home. *HAHA*
and to end this post off:
MSN Chat with Yizzie darling.

Its time for shonie boy to be send for grooming! When When When?
ok. Gotta run. BYE.
*HAHAHA.*
I love that super flexible and light white frame. LIMITED EDITION!
I love that super chio blue oriental frame too.
I have so many shades and spectables, i only wear the white one at home.
Because i wear contact lens when i'm out. =)
My agent is a very nice lady. She encourages me and tells me not to lose hope.
She keep push me into IBM and IBM and IBM.
And one thing which Jace told me that kept me from crying whenever i feel down for being jobless.
What i'm going through now, is something others would have gone through later. And to the others, it might be too late a lesson learnt.
So why not learnt it now before its too late?
Something positive along the negative.
I like. =)
I'm leaving soon to pick up MONKEY and off to dinner with his family.
I wonder what's for dinner.
Last night was shiok lah! I had 2nd round when jie fu came back home. *HAHA*
and to end this post off:
MSN Chat with Yizzie darling.

Its time for shonie boy to be send for grooming! When When When?
ok. Gotta run. BYE.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home