Photobucket

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Not cool

So a few days back, you told me; Its inappropriate but you miss me suddenly.
I cannot fathom what is going on in your mind. I am not a goddamn good mind reader.
My mind was fucked by the words that came out of the blue.
I can't believe i allowed these words to prick me like raw splinters in my head.

And after knowing certain matters from Ann and Sam, my button has pretty much been pressed to the maximum.
These coming from you? So not cool.
Friends, not Normal Friends? How old are we now. Like seriously. How old.
Who are you trying to kid? Things will never be the same again and i know its time i give up waiting for the day to come.

I'm not sure if i'm disgusted or disappointed anymore.
Why can't we leave all the drama behind?
Oh wait. Life revolves around drama.

But from all these, you've taught me one major lesson.
Friends are still a priority in life. Its all about balancing your time for friends and lover.
Whatever. I can't be bothered anymore.
I just hate it when people walk the talk differently.
It drives me nuts, esp from people whom once stood a important place in my heart.

It upsets me tremendously though, that once talks about you were angel music to my ears, are now noises i can't bear.
I've finally rest my case with you.

09.05.09, Saturday
Joey's 21st Party. So sorry babes, i had to leave earlier.
I can't wait for TUESDAY. =)

The "party-planners". Lol.
Its coincidental that we wore tube tops. Haha. Weather was too freaking warm thus the lesser the better! =X


Balloons = Deprived childhood.

Food Food Food.

I didnt get to eat these little things!! =(
Group pic with the cute little girl !




And the last pic, before i had to rush down to meet up with Monkey and his dad for dinner.


We caught "Friday the 13th" at cine last night after dropping his dad off.

After getting our tickets, we tried to be smartasses by taking the stairs without knowing that there aren't any door knobs from the inside of the stairways. So we happily climbed up from 5th to 9th level, only to find out that we are locked out.
TMD.
We went all the way down to level 1 and in from the freaking main extrance of CINE and queued for the bloody LIFT to "5th and 9th level".

It was funny then, i was laughing like a mad woman and monkey was trying to get me to climb 2 steps at a time. WA PIANG. Now my thighs are aching. So it ain't funny anymore.

I think its seriously time for some swimming and gym. MONKEY !!! I know you're reading this! *HINT*

When we finally got into the theater, the guy next to me, was sneezing like mad.
I didn't mean to be mean but...i was so scared lah!

The movie was.. gorish. I was like "Wa Lau" here, "Omg" there, peeking from my cardi, covering my ears.
ALL to no avail because even if i die from it, i die die also wanna watch "abit". *HAH*
Ending was abit " huh?".

Why no GHOST THAI MOVIES recently??!!
Will i be getting some good news tomorrow??

One thing's for sure.
Monkey tomorrow. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home