Photobucket

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Possible

Time can erase a feeling that strong.
Its possible.
Because its working.

I'll keep smiling, no matter how bad its aching.

Good morning! Yours truly just got up. I had a bad night, filled with dreams and one that made me cried, again. Sigh. Its been the 2nd or 3rd time within 2 weeks..
I don't like waking up, with an ache i can't shake off..

Last night.

Night at the museum 2 was good. So we got there within 15mins, just in time for the movie to start. I am clueless why people are saying Part 1 was better. I thought both were good in their own story. Monkey and i were still laughing like mad after the movie and concluded that i can be a director. *HAH* I have no idea why we were so energetic at about 2am? Anyway, i love Night at the museum 2 more because I'm in it! Ok, literally. *HAHA*
Jonas brothers are the 3 little angels right? I want those angels' songs!

After the movie, i got to have my Chai Chee Prawn Mee cravings! Its cheap and the lady gave us loads of mee.

And ice-milo in the middle of the night ,or in the morning, is not advisable for fragile stomach like mine. So by the time we got back, monkey forced me to take yakult which didn't work. *HAH*

Shit. I am hungry already. I wonder what's the plan for tonight..

I wish they would just be send to the recycle bin, someday.
I don't know what you are thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home