Photobucket

Saturday, May 2, 2009

The reason


Say hi to my shonie boy.
He loves walking infront of everyone.
He is as confident as monkey.
He is as stubborn as monkey.
He is as irritating as monkey.
He is my monkey.
*HAHAH*

The reason why i don't like staying at home:
I get all these random and emo thoughts, running non-stop like some olympic champions.

But i have to be a good girl today because i've been a bad girl for so long.

I am very bored.
L4D just now and i've no mood for Poker or Majong.
*Sigh*

I can't wait for Tomorrow to start. This emo shit is getting on my nerves.
Its the freaking period..
and i hate his afternoon shift! SUPER HATE!*ROAR*

I NEED A MONKEY HUG.
I will be less emo when I HAVE A FREAKING JOB.
Its the PERIOD and the JOBLESS thats upsetting me..
Yes.. It must be these 2.

what ifs times 10 thousand times!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home