Photobucket

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tearducts

As much as i wish to leave this spot, i can't.
The memories here, are too much to cap it down now.
Its not like any other blogs i've set up and capped.

This blog, signifies something so much more than what the rest had been.
These aren't just any other average memories.
Its a place i seek comfort from.
Its a place i placed my true emotions in.
Its a place i vent my arrogant and stubborn attitude at.

and the one-way conflict last night was like a huge 100KG brick on my head.
I thought my head was liquifying at the same time.
It has been giving me problems for the 2nd day.
I was this close -- to smashing my head to the wall next to me.

Yes. I hate it when you are tired.
No. I am not the type of girl who stops you from having your own life. Because i have mine too.
Yes. I hate it when your rest-time management suck. ITS TRUE.
No. I am not asking for better life or the fucking car.
Yes. I wish the car will just disappear or rot to ashes or turn into Bumblebee forever.
No. When i made up my mind, i told myself i have to take all your irritating sleep until you die habits.
No. So don't tell me i'm starting to regret.

Regreting and just getting upset are total different matters.

Yes. I do get upset and i never once did regret.
No. I did not ask for a conflict or for you to change.
Yes. I believe in accepting our individual habits.
Yes. I know you have to work.
Yes. I know when i do start to work, we will have lesser time together.
No. Even if i am tired from work, every living particles in this universe know i'll still make time for you.
No. "You know I have been like this for 4 years" isn't an excuse.

My main reason for that huge brick on my heart was, i hate it when you're tired because you get frustrated easily. And when one of us do, misunderstanding occur.
And because we care too much, its easier to hurt each other..

I'm really happy that we've come this far and we're so much better people than we were before.
I'm really happy that , as horrible as the past hurdles were, they changed us in many ways.
Although, not your sleeping habit. Whatever.
What i'm hittin at is, I'm happy because...We're happier.

And because we can be so different in many ways,
Its amazing how much we understand each other with just;
a look in the eye.
a physical movement.

Do you believe, indifferences bring people together?

Baby, i really wonder if you made it to this point (HERE) because you hate to read. Lol.
Things will be better when i get a job. I promise.
Thank you, for tolerating my horrible emo moments. I'm disgusted with myself already and i'm surprised you're not, yet. *HAH* =)

My head's aching like mad and i really really wish it will go away..
yet.. i wanna play L4D.

There're better things to be happy for.
I'm feeling better.

Ok. i'm having a chat with mummy on the bed now. =)
BYE.

did i mention how funny it was when his mum asked: Eh you never celebrate ah?
Monkey and I : Celebrate wad?
Auntie: Your car accident 1 year anniversary.

WA LAU.
CLASSIC MOMENT ! Where the camera when you need one.
Monkey: PANIC.
ME: SHOCKED.
You should have seen how Monkey ,within half a sec, turned his eyes (ONLY) to look at my reaction.
WA PIANG.
CLASSIC.

And just nice we were heading out with the car. I nearly wanted to smash it into bits.
Gonna go help JOEY with the balloons.
I HAVE YET TO GET CHANGED.

ALAMAK.
BYEBYE~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home