Photobucket

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Times one thousand

I am feeling so shitty that i spitted out blood. I don't think i puked.
fucked.

only be told when asked.
but what about being intiative?
whatever.

I had a good chat with Ann just now. Mee sua, Crispy chicken, Coffee Bean, Zirca became Zebra, that hot Rebecca, the tattoo andro, the shuffle andro, etc.
Then we took the last train.
I walked and walked, hoping to find people to "accompany" me because we were talking about my BKK ghost experiences and her hse's too.
But in the end, i was walking the last 5mins alone. I kept turning back when i am not supposed to.
WALAU.
BKK ghosts training not enough ah.
I walked and walked until i reached his place's lift.
I almost died-ed in the lift.
And i coughed before i turned to my left to the corner.
Ann taught me.
Then i felt a huge sense of relief when his dad was still in the living room. The wooden door was still opened so i only had to unlock the metal door without trembling so much.

I am coughing now. *Shit*

I'm going to bed first. Don't wanna wait liao.
GOOD NIGHT.

i shall die in my sleep for being so immature.

ps: dumdum, thanks for the chat just now. GO EASY ON MISS J ! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home