Photobucket

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

WANT

I WANT TO FUCKING WATCH ..
ANGELS AND DEMONS.
*ROAR*

Sunday night, i had the loooongest phone-bitching with Lirong!! I think i am really good at recognising voices through the bloody phone.
I haven't heard Lirong's voice for like since my bloody 21st party and i don't have her hse number!!
So i really swear i am good with the voices. =D
And we laughed and laughed.
"You are weird i am weird." And she wouldn't stop asking IF i really am happy now.
She hates me because of my brutal honest "advice" to her problems. *HAHA*
I can't wait for coffee session! Rong mo mo can do all the planning. *WAHAH*

We simply are very mean people. Monkey and I.
Why?
We changed songs' lyrics to "swine".
We called each other; Swiner or Swinster. I laughed so hard till my tummy ached.
So therefore, i am aching from my head( its been days. *Sigh*), mouth ( ulcer..AGAIN) and legs.
I practically crawled up the stairs to his room and monkey had to cheek to regret not having a camera then. *TMD*

I completed L4D Campaign 2 on my 1st try! Although, one more hit from the bloody tanker, i would have died on the boat. *HAH* After the game, it was to parkway for a short shopping.
I finally bought my black pants because the previous one i had?
The button gave way.=(*WALAU*
And i got RED HOT PANTS TOO. =)
The thing about cotton on is that...
Their smallest size can might as well be their size M. Their cutting is so irritating!
Why cant they make XS really XS? Or Size 6 really size 6?
And why no Size 4???
*TMD* I had a hard time trying to find the smallest CUT because of my bloody flat ass.

X men WOLVERINE is pretty good. I wanna have super skills too!

RANDOM.
I WANNA GET EVERYTHING IN...
WHITEWHITEWHITE.
Nobody loves white like i do.
NO BLOODY BODY.

People who types like this "euuu, mii, lub euu" ?, can seriously fucking grow up.

You can try harder to be me. =)

Did i mention i love the "Milo and Crackers" supper just now? =D
Ok. I'm signing off. A long day tomorrow later in 5 hours with my babes!
No pictures because all my "zi lian" ones are with Monkey and he's gaming now.
*TMD*

GOOD NIGHT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home