WHOEVER
Whoever is so fucking boliao to SET ME UP an account at JOBSUPERMART.com to look for SALES jobs can fucking hell get a fuckup life.
DON'T be such a lowlife ugly-fuckup face pussydickhead to do this behind a bloody CHEAPO PC.
and for your bloody information,
i'm fucking 21 years old THIS YEAR.
I ain't 22 years old.
So you know i stay at pasir ris DRIVE but you bloody don't know DRIVE WHAT.
So you have my bloody HP NUMBER
WHICH MEANS you must have been a BLOODY FUCKUP 'FRIEND'.
I said before SALES is the last thing i would do, so you bloody hell put my 1st choice as SALES position.
Don't fucking joke with me about JOBS now.
I am on the EDGE, you fuckhead.
WTF is wrong with your messup brain cells?
You want anger reaction from me?
You got it.
I hope you're peeing in your panties!
If you think you're helping me?
YOU COULD HAVE JUST SMS or since you have my email, EMAIL ME THE WEBSITE.
SALES? WTF?
If you're so bored, go play with your pussydick.
DON'T be such a lowlife ugly-fuckup face pussydickhead to do this behind a bloody CHEAPO PC.
and for your bloody information,
i'm fucking 21 years old THIS YEAR.
I ain't 22 years old.
So you know i stay at pasir ris DRIVE but you bloody don't know DRIVE WHAT.
So you have my bloody HP NUMBER
WHICH MEANS you must have been a BLOODY FUCKUP 'FRIEND'.
I said before SALES is the last thing i would do, so you bloody hell put my 1st choice as SALES position.
Don't fucking joke with me about JOBS now.
I am on the EDGE, you fuckhead.
WTF is wrong with your messup brain cells?
You want anger reaction from me?
You got it.
I hope you're peeing in your panties!
If you think you're helping me?
YOU COULD HAVE JUST SMS or since you have my email, EMAIL ME THE WEBSITE.
SALES? WTF?
If you're so bored, go play with your pussydick.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home