Photobucket

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WTH

Monkey's Logic for me still being JOBLESS:

Monkey: I know already.
Me: What?
Monkey: Office jobs don't hire pretty girls.
*WAHAHAHA*
SO i am not as CUI as he always said me to be.
I CAUGHT YOU!


"Irritating me" Technique.
Because of monkey "Tokyo drift" temptations [ Think "car"]

Me: you can continue and i will edit your pic into a swine and post it in my blog.
Monkey: Never mind. I'm touched that you will wanna post my pic in your blog.
*WA PIANG*
*Sigh*

And i really really really feel very stress and nervous about the interview tomorrow.
How many more do i have to go through?
If i fail again, i don't know if i can take it anymore..
Go google capricorn and you'll understand..
*sigh*

I cannot help being stress and when i am stress, i get upset easily. I panick easily. I get piss off easily.

Sometimes i hate being so capricorn. Really. Like how my sister doesn't make her bed, the 1st thing she wakes up!

It really pisses me off badly seeing my our room already so crowded with furnitures, and she has to leave her "mummy-folded-the" clothes, school bag, dirty clothes on the unmade bed.
And it pisses me off even more when mummy just let her off the hook!
*WTF*WTF*WTF*WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss having my own room.
I seriously fucking miss it.
And i don't know how long more it will takes, for me to really blow up at sis to make things ugly.
I cannot stand "NUA-ness". I CANNOT. There's a limit to how much mess i can tolerate.
*ARGH*!!!!!
I wanna cry so badly for being jobless..
really.
Cannot believe how fucking good i am at controlling my tears!!!
I think i realized the main reason for me prolonged headache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home