Amusing
I found it rather amusing though. =)
Random #1
So Bestie was saying a "picnic and cycling" session.
If it gets too hot, we can picnic in the car.
Its a splendid plan.
Lets just hope it turns out as planned. +D
Who's making what?!
Cupcorns & spaghetti+ cheese sandwich? =D
Random #2
Starhub 1633 line is super busy after PC SHOW.
Each time i called, i have to hold for so damn long.
I want my max mobile plan activated NOW!
Its been 4 working days!
Random #3
Its been a durian week! Auntie bought 5 durians , for just $10!!, home after our dinner at Bedok 85.
I had my dosage of BACHORMEE and some henghua noodles.
The metre on the weighing machine is tilting to the right , a little by little, everyday.
*OMG*
Monkey told me about his friend having difficulty accepting the weight his gf has been putting.
I need to watch myself, soon. =X
Random #4
Anyway;
The other day, Agent called and told me the documentation had been delayed.
The IBM managers were apologetic and kept telling my agent that they would snatch me right to the office once time permits.
So its another 2 waiting weeks.
I was so down that i had to take a nap to sleep the disappointment away.
I was really looking forward to my 1st day of work.
Its gonna be worth the wait.
It has to be.
Random #5
Everything has to turn out well.
July is closing in. *OMG*
JULY is an important month!!!
August is *BOOM*BOOM*BOOM* month. =)
Oh my lovely fireworks!!!
shoot. my ulcers are hurting, again!
GOODNIGHT.
Random #1
So Bestie was saying a "picnic and cycling" session.
If it gets too hot, we can picnic in the car.
Its a splendid plan.
Lets just hope it turns out as planned. +D
Who's making what?!
Cupcorns & spaghetti+ cheese sandwich? =D
Random #2
Starhub 1633 line is super busy after PC SHOW.
Each time i called, i have to hold for so damn long.
I want my max mobile plan activated NOW!
Its been 4 working days!
Random #3
Its been a durian week! Auntie bought 5 durians , for just $10!!, home after our dinner at Bedok 85.
I had my dosage of BACHORMEE and some henghua noodles.
The metre on the weighing machine is tilting to the right , a little by little, everyday.
*OMG*
Monkey told me about his friend having difficulty accepting the weight his gf has been putting.
I need to watch myself, soon. =X
Random #4
Anyway;
The other day, Agent called and told me the documentation had been delayed.
The IBM managers were apologetic and kept telling my agent that they would snatch me right to the office once time permits.
So its another 2 waiting weeks.
I was so down that i had to take a nap to sleep the disappointment away.
I was really looking forward to my 1st day of work.
Its gonna be worth the wait.
It has to be.
Random #5
Everything has to turn out well.
July is closing in. *OMG*
JULY is an important month!!!
August is *BOOM*BOOM*BOOM* month. =)
Oh my lovely fireworks!!!
shoot. my ulcers are hurting, again!
GOODNIGHT.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home