Photobucket

Sunday, June 14, 2009

BerryBaby

Ok. The truth about the picture which was posted , 12th June 09, was actually a fake.
*HAHAHA* OPS*
That was Jaslyn's bb.
I just got mine today[ SAT]!!

THANKS TO MONKEY BABY!!!!
THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!
LOVELOVELOVELOVEMANYMUCHYOU!
Its berry berry lovely and is very much capable of doing much damage to the wallet.
*HAHA*
And the catch is: I cannot change cellphone until 2 years later.
No problem!

I am having gratitudes to his new Ultra Touch because he keeps wanting to take pictures now.
*WAHAHA*
He takes 5mins to type a short sms.
Its our pictures everywhere.
LOVE. =)
I know i'm being random.
My brain's not functioning at its best.

I think the bug has caught up with me because of the sleep i've lost the previous night.
I hate it when i get sick so easily when i don't have amber rest.
It makes me weak.
And i hate feeling weak.

its time to stop the talk and walk away.
Sorry for the lack of pictures. I am just too lazy.
Maybe tomorrow.

and your scent lingers around me. =)
Nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home