Photobucket

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blood; The last vampire

I am absolutely speechless with this movie.
The lead actress's pretty though. I want her bloody nose.
Anyway, its not worth paying to catch it.
GO DOWNLOAD if you really wanna.
So we were playing with popcorns instead of eating it.
We walked out of the theater with popcorns stuck to the side of our shirts.
*HAHA*

So Jas, Monkey and i are addicted to THE SIMS 3.
I think monkey's more excited about it.
My charecter's name is Mia Aniston.
*HAHA*
Its to the FLYER again tomorrow, with Jas and Celeste this time!!
Up up and away! =)
Its gonna be a beautiful day.

Randomly, i surprised monkey with this top.
And if you watched "Fated to love you", its something which Chen Xi wore and monkey said he likes the top.

Credits: access-ed.livejournal.com
They have some decent tops and bottoms for guys.
Check it out.

Taken after the tanning, weeks back.
Loving my hair now! =)
Grow hair grow!!
I shall do a little curling when it gets longer. *Heh*

And i wonder if Alona remembers me? This queen of Ericsson Pet Farm.

I know. Her face is so "question mark".

Ok. No pictures today because my batt was dead flat.
I couldn't even take pictures with my cute niece when i went to visit grandma today.

Definitely more pictures from FLYER trip!

Berrybaby or E63 chillibaby???!!!
I cannot make up my mind.
Go for the functions or go for the colour??!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home