Photobucket

Monday, June 15, 2009

Chicken Rice

Yesterday

Meet up with bestie and Shrek at bugis after their trip to PC Show. Shrek had a total number of 600 people in queue before him, at the SINGTEL booth. *CRAZY* We shopped while Shrek queued for his BB BOLD at bugis singtel.
Everyone's changing their cellphones. *HAHA*

I was supposed to buy a pair of cheap white pumps for myself but -NIL-.
This is so frustrating.
Bestie got a top and a dirty cheap $2 belt !!!

Monkey joined us after work and we went to one of my favourite chicken rice stall, opposite swensens', for dinner. *HEHE*
THANK YOU MONKEY!


Hungry Hungry I look so retardedly happy.


I cannot believe the 4 of us cannot finished half a chicken!!!

Headed to SIMLIM square after dinner, for more cellphone accessories shopping.
It was like a ghost town. Everyone's at PC SHOW.
Bestie spent more than half a K within a day.
500GB hard disk!!! *THUMBS UP*

Finally, night swimming tomorrow!
Please drag me to hell tonight!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home