Different
It was a different sunday.
Filled with laughters and shopping.
I bought monkey 2 tops from Topshop.
They were on BIG SALES!
Filled with laughters and shopping.
I bought monkey 2 tops from Topshop.
They were on BIG SALES!
You've changed , for the better, and i'm using all the strength i can to keep the faith and trust.
I'm pinning every inch of hope with as much courage as i can.
I'm willing to change and mould.
I'm trying all that i can.
If only someone understands how fragile i am right now.
I choose to lose the ground which would never break under my feet.
If only someone understands how much i'm feeling right now.
I choose to turn back which never gives me a promise at the beginning.
I'm pinning every inch of hope with as much courage as i can.
I'm willing to change and mould.
I'm trying all that i can.
If only someone understands how fragile i am right now.
I choose to lose the ground which would never break under my feet.
If only someone understands how much i'm feeling right now.
I choose to turn back which never gives me a promise at the beginning.
Because i've chosen, i'm scared of the end.
Because i've chosen, i don't want to lose anymore.
This relationship is filling me to the brim and i'm trying to catch every drop that overflows.
Icannotlosethis.
Because if i do,
i'll go crazy again.
I used to believe nothing ever really kills you.
Now i believe... someone can died and yet live.
Its simply just by dying inside.
Its simply just like an empty shell.
This relationship is filling me to the brim and i'm trying to catch every drop that overflows.
Icannotlosethis.
Because if i do,
i'll go crazy again.
I used to believe nothing ever really kills you.
Now i believe... someone can died and yet live.
Its simply just by dying inside.
Its simply just like an empty shell.
And that amount of emptiness can suck you so dry,
you'd rather live without a heart at all.
you'd rather somone knocks your teeth out and feel some pain.
you'd rather the sun to sting your eyes and feel some pain.
you'd rather be thrown into the sea and feel the struggle.
you'd rather eat so much chilli and feel the tears.
iamsuchanemofreak.
maybe its the period.
maybe its the good days everyday thats freaking me out.
Things have never been this good before.
NEVER.
and its so hard to believe we can.
Maybe i should be happy about it instead of EMO-ing like fcuk.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home