Dinner
Mummy dated me for dinner tonight, after her work, at Tamp 1.
I wonder what is she treating me.
*HAHA*
Meeting baby love after that.
I'm having a slight headache.
I can't use blackberry facebook because i don't have a bb data plan.
So irritating. I wanted to upload pictures from my berrybaby.
I cannot afford that extra plan until i get a full-time job.
My monthly value300 plan bill is amost 50bucks now and i still have the singtel broadband on mobile montly 19.90bucks.
InQbox pay is just enough to cover my bills and basic daily expenses.
I'm not asking for more except for a full-time job, but seeing monkey stressing, really pains me.
I'm clueless on how to make him realise that i'm content with everything now.
I think its time to find a better pay part time job.
Any lobangs anyone?
I really need some sincere help.
sigh.
when will IBM be done dealing with the stupid documentation..
I wonder what is she treating me.
*HAHA*
Meeting baby love after that.
I'm having a slight headache.
I can't use blackberry facebook because i don't have a bb data plan.
So irritating. I wanted to upload pictures from my berrybaby.
I cannot afford that extra plan until i get a full-time job.
My monthly value300 plan bill is amost 50bucks now and i still have the singtel broadband on mobile montly 19.90bucks.
InQbox pay is just enough to cover my bills and basic daily expenses.
I'm not asking for more except for a full-time job, but seeing monkey stressing, really pains me.
I'm clueless on how to make him realise that i'm content with everything now.
I think its time to find a better pay part time job.
Any lobangs anyone?
I really need some sincere help.
sigh.
when will IBM be done dealing with the stupid documentation..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home