Photobucket

Monday, June 29, 2009

ECP Prawning

An impromtu.

We spent the entire afternoon indoors and i surrenderred to durians, once again. Auntie and Uncle bought them back from malaysia, you see.

On the way to pick them up.

Then after, we left at 10plus for late dinner with baby love's friends at Bedok85.
My Bachormee. Wahahaha.

L4D or Prawning or Chilling?
Prawning.
Bishan, ECP or Pasir Ris?
ECP.

We got there at about half past midnight and prawned for 3 hours.
I have the luck of the world when it comes to luring the prawns to my pathetic bait.
But i have the worst skills ever to hook them up.
I think i don't have my dad's talent with fishing or prawning..

Worms anyone?? Its pretty creepy when you hold on to it.
I was jumping every now and then while trying to hook it up.


A prawn with eggs! and the irritating fish i caught TWICE.
I let it off the first time i caught it but it came back... So i just dump it into the net with the prawns we caught. Lol.

As you can see, there are many patterns to sit while waiting for your prawns.

Ulu on a Sunday night Monday morning.

Didn't take much pictures, i was feeling darn tired. Lol.

Impatient uncle spotted !

Time to wash the dirty prawns!


The nice boss gave us more prawns for free when its time to bbq.
I had one and that was it. Salt was all we have to marinate them.
I prefer chilli.
Plus, the thought of my digusting bait inside the prawns when i was eating one..
I couldn't put in another more inside my mouth.




I think my berrybaby's flash is very qiang.


The guys finished the prawns and 2 of them even bought mac donalds for breakfast right after.
OMG.
I didn't know how i managed to get to bed but i eventually did.
I think i crawled and ko-ed.

What a wonderful windy rainy afternoon.
zzZzzz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home