Photobucket

Friday, June 5, 2009

Eh eh eh you!

If i want to be possesive.
I can be very.
If i want to be bitchy.
I can be very.
If i want to be nice.
I can be very.

That doesn't mean i am two-faced.

And honestly, I don't see a need for you in sending any more FWD emails.
I don't see any good reason, for any of us, to be reminded of ...
I just want a less complicated relationship.
Yes. I can roughly guessed who's been reading my blog.

Anyway,
Of all the interviews i've went with IBM,
Today, for the first time:
  1. I forgot my porfolio.
  2. LALA msged me.
  3. I wore lucky charm ong slevees collar top.
  4. A guy interviewed me.
  5. Just one interviewee.
Will i get the job, FOR THE 1st time too?
LOL.

Oh well, its time to prepare to meet the girls.
I wonder what's for dinner?


I was dying inside to hold you.
Couldn't believe what i felt for you.
Dying inside.
I was dying inside.
Dying to get my hands on BERRYBABY!

monkey nights are dreamless nights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home